Search This Blog

Sunday 1 May 2011

How To Make Butter Chicken

Hi readers! Today I am going to share the recipe of one of my family's most favorite dish, Butter Chicken. In other words, it is crispy fried chicken with thick sweet butter sauce, very famous in my hometown. Whenever I came home, my little brother and sisters will ask me to cook Butter Chicken for them because they loooove chicken as well as I looooove cooking. I did not prepare any picture of Butter Chicken somehow but I will add one when I cook them later. So, what you need are:

1/2 kg Chicken breasts
2 eggs
1 cup of multipurpose flour
1 bulb of Garlic (minced)
1/2 cup of butter (salted)
1 can of evaporated milk
1/4 cup of sugar
Salt
Black pepper powder
Curry leaves
Cooking oil

Steps:
1. Slice chicken breasts into small thin parts.
2. Mix 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder together.
3. Dip all chicken slices into the mixture before you roll them over with flour.
4. When chicken slices are fully covered with flour, fry them until they go yellow and crispy.
5. Fry all of the chicken slices before you move onto the sauce-making step.
6. Heat a small wok or sauce pan until it is hot enough, then pour in a little bit of butter and garlic. Cook the garlic for a while and then pour the rest of the butter inside the pan together with 1/2 can of evaporated milk and sugar.
7. Stir the sauce with high temperature but don't overheat it so that the butter does not dry out too quickly.
8. Add a little salt and curry leaves to enhance flavor.
9. Finally, pour the sauce onto the fried chicken slices and it is ready to be served!

No comments:

Post a Comment